Use of this website is subject to the terms of this Legal Disclaimer, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, you should immediately cease using this website.
The terms of this Legal Disclaimer do not exclude, restrict or modify:
- the application of any provision of the Australian Consumer Law (whether applied as a law of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory of Australia) (ACL);
- the exercise of any right or remedy conferred by the ACL; or
- the liability of ViPa Technological Solutions for a failure to comply with any applicable consumer guarantees
where to do so would:
- contravene the ACL; or
- cause any part of this Legal Disclaimer to be void.
Notice regarding representations, documents and other website content
Subject to the above and to the extent permitted by law:
- ViPa Technological Solutions makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation or results of this website, or accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information, content or documentation available on this website; and
- ViPa Technological Solutions shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever including loss of use, data, or profits, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity or under statute as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or documentation, or information available on the website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In the event that any of the above limitations or exclusions are held to be unenforceable, ViPa Technological Solutions total liability shall not exceed the amount of the fee you have paid.
The documents published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information presented on this website is changed periodically, and ViPa may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s), programs(s), and/or documentation described at any time, without notice.
Notice specific to software available on this website
Any software downloaded from this website is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA), which accompanies or is included with the software. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the EULA is prohibited by law.
Without limiting the foregoing, reproduction or copying of the software to any other server, site, or location for subsequent reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
Links to third-party sites
Some links on this website will let you leave this site. The linked sites are not under the control of ViPa and ViPa is not responsible for their operation or contents. These links are provided as a convenience, and do not imply an endorsement of the site by ViPa.
This website is operated and provided from Australia. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. ViPa makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access this website.
ViPa and the ViPa logo are registered trademarks of ViPa Technological Solutions.
Other product and company names mentioned on this Web site might be the trademarks of their respective owners.